Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Quilt #38 &n #39 - Fall Colors Table Runner, Christmas Carols Table Runner

This table runner was inspired by the trees outside my living room window.  This time of year, the trees are partially turned over to their fall color, and I wanted to capture that in-between time.  I jogged over to my stash and pulled all the fabrics that were the right colors.

The next runner is based on one fabric.  A glittery, red, music fabric that I've had in my stash for a while.  It is definitely a Christmas fabric, and since it's finally the time of year to use up all that fabric I wanted to make sure it didn't sit in my stash for all of 2012 as well.

One unfortunate circumstance.  All the photos from my camera were accidentally deleted.  It's not a big deal, since I had downloaded most of the ones that were on there.  The only sad bit is that all my process shots of these runners (and my next several quilts) were lost.  I have already given the red music-themed table runner to my boyfriend's mother (for use over the holidays), so I have no photos of that one.  I'm hoping to take some picutres of it tomorrow at Thanksgiving to post.


No comments:

Post a Comment