Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Quilt #40 - Snowman Candle Mat

Had this scrap of Snowman fabric, and just went to the stash to find matching fabrics.  The quilting technique that I used was new to me.  I did an outline of each character.  It wasn't an exact science, but I think it turned out okay.  It's not my favorite technique, but at least I tried it.

I had a terrible time getting this to quilt up.  The thread I was using should have been fine, but it kept tangling and looping on the bottom.  I made every adjustment I could think of and nothing worked until I switched the thread.  Suddenly, it was gorgeous... I have no idea how sewing machines think sometimes.

This is another quilt where all the process photos were lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment