Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Quilt #42 - Knitting Themed Table Runner

This quilt was completely impromptu.  This fabric was a birthday gift from my Mom, and I wasn't really sure what I was going to do with it.  It's too cute to cut up into tiny pieces, but I also didn't have enough for it to be the center piece of a larger quilt.  So, I had some scaps laying around from the red/music thangles project I'm working on right now, and I decided to just use what scraps I had laying on my sewing table.  It was so fun!

I cut a center rectangle, then put strips on the outside.  Cut some half-square triangles, and made three pinwheels.  It was fun not quite knowing what I was going to do next, and I really love the result!

Unfortunately, this is another quilt that the process pictures were lost for.  The final product will have to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment