Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 Wrap Up!

So, where did we end up with our 2012 Resolution?

For those of you who don't remember, my 2012 resolution was to complete the Zumba Fitness:  Rush video game for Kinect to 100%.

I sadly must report that I did not achieve my resolution for 2012.  I have two achievements left:  Complete a single song with 2 players with 10 stars total, and Complete a full 2 person workout.  You may notice that both of the achievements that I didn't achieve require multiple players (and the dog doesn't count).  I will be honest:  I didn't try very hard to get someone else to help me with these.  I asked my neighbor Amy to help me out, but it never worked out (and the holidays were super busy).  I intended to take the xbox and kinect down to Cincinnati for Christmas, and my car broke down and I didn't get to go.  I knew that I could get help in my family, but taking them out of the equation, I gave up.  My car broke down on the 23rd, and it was just too late. 

So, here we are.  I have completed the Zumba game to 93%.  Though, I didn't get all the way there, I give myself a "B".

What's in store for next year, you might ask... Well....

No comments:

Post a Comment