Saturday, January 26, 2013

Blech... Not getting any faster.

Last week my neck was sore.

This morning my abs hurt.

Right now my shoulders feel like they can't hold up my arms.

Running.

Hurts.

I have been trying to run in a healthy way, and reading endless articles on how to protect my knees, ankles, skin, mind...  It's a big jumble of stuff to keep up with.

My stamina is still not great.  I find that I'm still running the same distance eventhough I'm running a larger portion of the time.  Is this right?  Doesn't that mean that I'm not running any faster than I've been walking?  Argh!



I'm still doing about 2.1 to 2.2 miles in 30 minutes.  This is a 14 minute mile, and I am absolutely exhausted at the end of it.  I find it difficult to believe that in 8 months I will be able to run a faster pace than this for 7 times as long... It's seeming a little impossible right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment